There are many reasons why you might want to take out a new mortgage on a property you own. Perhaps your fixed rate mortgage is coming to the end of its term and you are looking for a better rate. Or, you could need to remortgage following a divorce or separation as the home transfers fully into your name.
Whatever your reason for remortgaging, if you are moving to a different lender, making sure you get the best legal advice and support to guide you through the process is crucial.
With experience of all types of remortgaging - from simple to complex - at Optimal Solicitors, we pride ourselves on delivering a professional and personal service.
We also have enviable working relationships with many banks, building societies and other specialist mortgage lenders, so we keep everything running smoothly.
Making your remortgage as cost-effective and hassle-free as possible, we guide you through the process. And our expert and friendly conveyancing team is always here to answer any questions that you may have.
What’s more, because we know what matters to you, we remove the jargon from the process, so you benefit from the very best legal advice delivered in plain English.
Call us on 0161 250 7771 or contact our friendly, expert team to find out how we can help you.
|0161 250 7771||
||07546 785 771
How it works
- Once your mortgage offer has come through we can advise you on this and explain the terms to you
- We’ll check the title deeds and let you and your new mortgage lender know if we find anything that has to be dealt with
- If your new lender insists on it, we’ll carry out searches (such as water and drainage, environmental and local authority)
- We’ll request the funds from the new mortgage to be sent on the date of completion and arrange to pay off the existing mortgage
- If we are dealing with a change of ownership, we will draft a new Transfer Deed which transfers ownership of the property to you
- We register the new mortgage and transfer at the Land Registry.
Our Conveyancing Experts
Head of Conveyancing Team
|Jennifer heads up the Conveyancing team, and is an attentive and accomplished Property Lawyer, having qualified in 2005 and specialising in all areas of Residential Conveyancing. Jennifer has acted for both private clients and Investors alike, in buying and selling Freehold and Leasehold homes, and property portfolio investment and re-mortgage work. Jennifer is also highly experienced in more complex matters, dealing with shared ownership homes, new build developments and lease variations.|