There are many reasons why you might want to take out a new mortgage on a property you own. Perhaps your fixed rate mortgage is coming to the end of its term and you are looking for a better rate. Or, you could need to remortgage following a divorce or separation as the home transfers fully into your name.
Whatever your reason for remortgaging, if you are moving to a different lender, making sure you get the best legal advice and support to guide you through the process is crucial.
With experience of all types of remortgaging - from simple to complex - at Optimal Solicitors, we pride ourselves on delivering a professional and personal service.
We also have enviable working relationships with many banks, building societies and other specialist mortgage lenders, so we keep everything running smoothly.
Making your remortgage as cost-effective and hassle-free as possible, we guide you through the process. And our expert and friendly conveyancing team is always here to answer any questions that you may have.
What’s more, because we know what matters to you, we remove the jargon from the process, so you benefit from the very best legal advice delivered in plain English.
Call us on 0161 250 7771 or contact our friendly, expert team to find out how we can help you.
|0161 250 7771||
||07546 785 771
How it works
- Once your mortgage offer has come through we can advise you on this and explain the terms to you
- We’ll check the title deeds and let you and your new mortgage lender know if we find anything that has to be dealt with
- If your new lender insists on it, we’ll carry out searches (such as water and drainage, environmental and local authority)
- We’ll request the funds from the new mortgage to be sent on the date of completion and arrange to pay off the existing mortgage
- If we are dealing with a change of ownership, we will draft a new Transfer Deed which transfers ownership of the property to you
- We register the new mortgage and transfer at the Land Registry.
Kind words from people like you
At Optimal Solicitors, we are here for you in your time of need. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s what our clients have to say about us.
How else can we help you and your family?
Our genuine understanding of your needs helps us to look after you and your family, now and in the future
We are accredited by:
Simplify the steps to remortgaging
Remortgaging doesn’t need to be complex. We’ll do all the legal legwork to make sure that the entire process is quick and seamless.
Taking out a new mortgage has never been more straightforward
Whether you’re remortgaging a property to get a better rate, to borrow more money, or to add or remove a person from it, you’ll want to work with a knowledgeable solicitor – one who can provide tailored advice and support you throughout the entire process.
That’s exactly what we do at Optimal Solicitors. While remortgaging is definitely more straightforward than buying or selling a house, it pays to work with someone who can guide you effectively. We have strong relationships with many banks, building societies, and other specialist mortgage lenders so that you can remortgage more easily.
We’ve helped thousands of people, just like you, get the best outcome
Why Optimal Solicitors
Remortgaging involves performing many legal tasks and checks, including a valuation and bankruptcy search. We understand how important it is that the process is completed quickly and to a high standard, so every single member of our team works proactively.
We’ll chase third parties, and keep you informed throughout. When you appoint us to handle your remortgage, you can have complete confidence.
A conveyancing solicitor carries out various legal jobs, including:
- Confirming identification
- Assessing your current mortgage (finding out how much you owe)
- Completing property searches (if the lender requires it)
- Valuing the property
- Reviewing the new mortgage offer
Take away the burden of remortgaging with us
Optimal Solicitors make remortgaging as stress-free as possible. Chat to our team through a free initial consultation and learn exactly how we can help.