If you are looking to start commercial type of investment or already have a business, following articles including debt recovery and licensing might be useful for you. If at any point, you do need assistance, please contact one of our commercial solicitors. 


Rocco Limongelli Fri, 05/22/2020 - 10:31

COVID-19: Consumer Contracts

Can a consumer contract provide for immediate payment of a service, which will only be available after the COVID-19 emergency is over?
Rocco Limongelli Fri, 05/22/2020 - 10:19

Commercial Contract Clauses: Interest Rates on Late Payments

When you enter into a contract with a supplier (B2B), you must always make sure to specify the interest rate that you will pay on late payments.

Rocco Limongelli Fri, 05/22/2020 - 10:00

Insolvency: Payments after the presentation of a Winding-Up Petition

When a winding-up petition is presented, suppliers and business owners must seek immediate legal advice, as a lot will change in

Tamara Adams Mon, 11/12/2018 - 13:08

What is the difference between Ordinary and Alphabet shares?

Alphabet shares are shares of different classes, often set up as 'A' shares, 'B' shares, etc. The classes often all have an equal footing; like the same voting…
Chris Germaine Wed, 03/14/2018 - 09:48

Debt recovery

If you are owed money, then what to do about it depends upon who owes you money and the amount of money owed. There is a broad spectrum of debt. Learn more…