Can you get compensation for your accident?
You could make a public liability claim if there was a lack of health and safety provision, such as:
- Slippery surfaces
- Protruding objects
- Holes in pavements or roads
- Other inadequately marked obstacles
Compensation claims for accidents in public places
Our expert team will guide you through the whole process of your claim, keeping you informed every step of the way.
Let us deal with your case so you can concentrate on your recovery.
- Gather photographic evidence to support your claim
- Collect contact details from any witnesses to your accident
- Report the incident to the manager of the facility or Council
- Get prompt medical treatment if required
- If available, make sure your accident is recorded in the facilities Accident Book
- Contact us within 3 years of the date of your accident