It isn’t nice to think about yourself not being around, but it is important to do so to secure a safer future for your loved ones. By making a will, you can be confident that whatever your wishes, they should be fulfilled and that the people that you most care about benefit from your belongings.
We are will solicitors that are experts in drafting wills, our team knows full well how sensitive of a matter it is to you, and how important it is to get it exactly right. Choosing Optimal Solicitors will provide you with the comfort of confidence and certainty.
Dealing with a death can be a very difficult time. People can find themselves having to sort out a person’s finances, funeral, dealing with family members, etc. Adding the stress of having to prove the legality of the will on your own is not necessary.
Our probate solicitors understand how difficult and straining it can be to you. Therefore we will gladly help you go through this process, supporting you with our professionalism, knowledge and experience.
- We can prepare a will for you whatever your age.
- We are experts in drafting wills.
- Dying without a valid will is described as intestacy. That means that your property will be shared between your family in according to the law.
- We can advise and assist people appointed under the terms of a will and family members of a person who dies without a will.
- We can assist with powers of attorney.
- We offer fixed fees for many of our services.
The person you appoint can make decisions relating to finances, such as buying or selling property, bills, investments, etc.
Having a power of attorney in lace will give you the peace of mind that your affairs will be dealt with by somebody you know you can rely on.