There are many reasons why you might want to sell. It could be the opportunity to move to a bigger home, or perhaps now is the time to downsize to a more manageable property. Regardless of the circumstances, no two transactions are the same, so it’s vital that you choose a law firm with experience in property law.
Making your move as cost-effective and hassle-free as possible, we guide you smoothly through the sale of your property. And, our expert and friendly conveyancing team is always here to answer any questions that you may have.
With experience of all types of property sales - from simple to complex - at Optimal Solicitors, we pride ourselves on delivering a professional and personal conveyancing service.
Failing to carry out the proper steps could be a costly mistake and could even lead to the transaction falling through. And, because we know how stressful selling a home can be, rather than making matters worse and confusing you with legal jargon, we provide the very best legal advice delivered in plain English.
We can help you
Call us on 0161 250 7771 or contact our friendly, expert team to find out how we can help you.
|0161 250 7771||
||07546 785 771
How it works
- We start the processes by collecting all the necessary information so that we can prepare the contract paperwork
- Next, we send this to your buyer and deal with any questions they might have about the property and the sale
- Once your buyer’s solicitor has carried out all the necessary searches, and once we are happy that the buyer’s funding is in place, we agree on a moving date (making sure this is convenient for you)
- We ask you to sign the contract and Transfer Deed. If you have a mortgage on your property, we also get everything in place to enable you to pay this off
- We exchange contracts with the buyer’s solicitor
- On the completion date, once you have received the money, we ensure the property is signed over to its new owners.
Kind words from people like you
At Optimal Solicitors, we are here for you in your time of need. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s what our clients have to say about us.
How else can we help you and your family?
Our genuine understanding of your needs helps us to look after you and your family, now and in the future
We are accredited by:
Selling a property? Get the very best legal advice
Selling can be a demanding, complicated process. But not with us. We’ll deal with the legal issues, so you can meet all your obligations and sell quickly.
We take the stress away from property sales
When you’re ready to sell your house, the last thing you want is legal issues slowing you down. Conveyancing can be confusing, and even if you’ve been through the process before, there are so many things that can delay a house sale or even stop it completely.
This makes choosing the right solicitor crucial. At Optimal Solicitors, we do all we can to support you at every stage, maximising the chance of the transaction going through swiftly and smoothly.
We’ve helped thousands of people, just like you, get the best outcome
Why Optimal Solicitors
We know how stressful selling a property can be – especially if you’re in a chain. Whether this is your first time selling your home or you’re managing a portfolio, we do everything in our power to remove the hassle and keep things moving.
We’ll proactively chase third parties and update you as soon as new information becomes available, so the risk of any delays is minimised. With us, you can rest easy knowing that your house sale is our priority.
With Optimal Solicitors, it’s a simple, six-step process:
- Our team gathers all the information needed to prepare the contract paperwork.
- We then send this to the buyer and handle any queries from them.
- Once the buyer’s solicitor performs the required searches and confirms their funding, we’ll agree on a suitable moving date.
- Next, you’ll sign the contract and transfer deed. If you have a mortgage on your property, we’ll make sure everything is in place so you can pay this off.
- We’ll exchange contracts with the buyer’s solicitor.
- When it’s the date for completion and you’ve received the money due, we’ll transfer ownership over to the buyer.
This will depend on your specific home and situation. It could include:
- Proof of your identity and address
- Property title deeds
- Shared freehold documentation
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Fittings and content form (TA10)
- Property information form (TA6)
- Mortgage details
- Acceptance of offer
Sell successfully with Optimal Solicitors
We’ll do what it takes to make selling your house quick and hassle-free. Arrange your free consultation now, and our team will discuss how we’ll help you.