There are many reasons why you might want to sell. It could be the opportunity to move to a bigger home, or perhaps now is the time to downsize to a more manageable property. Regardless of the circumstances, no two transactions are the same, so it’s vital that you choose a law firm with experience in property law.
Making your move as cost-effective and hassle-free as possible, we guide you smoothly through the sale of your property. And, our expert and friendly conveyancing team is always here to answer any questions that you may have.
With experience of all types of property sales - from simple to complex - at Optimal Solicitors, we pride ourselves on delivering a professional and personal conveyancing service.
Failing to carry out the proper steps could be a costly mistake and could even lead to the transaction falling through. And, because we know how stressful selling a home can be, rather than making matters worse and confusing you with legal jargon, we provide the very best legal advice delivered in plain English.
We can help you
Call us on 0161 250 7771 or contact our friendly, expert team to find out how we can help you.
|0161 250 7771||
||07546 785 771
How it works
- We start the processes by collecting all the necessary information so that we can prepare the contract paperwork
- Next, we send this to your buyer and deal with any questions they might have about the property and the sale
- Once your buyer’s solicitor has carried out all the necessary searches, and once we are happy that the buyer’s funding is in place, we agree on a moving date (making sure this is convenient for you)
- We ask you to sign the contract and Transfer Deed. If you have a mortgage on your property, we also get everything in place to enable you to pay this off
- We exchange contracts with the buyer’s solicitor
- On the completion date, once you have received the money, we ensure the property is signed over to its new owners.
Our Conveyancing Experts
Head of Conveyancing Team
|Jennifer heads up the Conveyancing team, and is an attentive and accomplished Property Lawyer, having qualified in 2005 and specialising in all areas of Residential Conveyancing. Jennifer has acted for both private clients and Investors alike, in buying and selling Freehold and Leasehold homes, and property portfolio investment and re-mortgage work. Jennifer is also highly experienced in more complex matters, dealing with shared ownership homes, new build developments and lease variations.|