Buying a home
Getting you settled in as quickly as possibleCONTACT US
Buying a new home is an exciting time, regardless of whether you are a first-time buyer, a landlord, or are moving to a longed-for forever home. But, it can also be stressful. Failing to carry out the proper steps could be a costly mistake and could even lead to the transaction falling through.
Regardless of the circumstances, no two transactions are the same, so it’s vital that you choose a law firm with experience in property law.
With experience of all types of conveyancing - from simple to complex - at Optimal Solicitors, we pride ourselves on delivering a professional and personal service.
Making your purchase as cost-effective and hassle-free as possible, we guide you smoothly through the process. And our expert and friendly conveyancing team is always here to answer any questions that you may have.
What’s more, because we know how stressful buying a home can be, rather than making matters worse and confusing you with legal jargon, we provide the very best legal advice delivered in plain English.
Ultimately, we get you settled into your new home as soon, and with as little stress, as possible.
We can help you
Call us on 0161 250 7771 or contact our friendly, expert team to find out how we can help you.
|0161 250 7771||
||07546 785 771
How it works
- We start the processes by reviewing the contract paperwork
- We then ask the seller’s solicitor any initial questions you might have about the property and the sale
- We will thoroughly investigate the legal title and submit conveyancing searches to the local authority, water authority, and environmental agency
- At the same time, we will carry out any other necessary searches depending on the location of the property
- Once we have the results of these searches, we will report the findings to you, and work with you and the seller’s solicitor to resolve any issues
- Once your mortgage offer has come through we can advise you on this and explain the terms to you. We will then ask you to sign the mortgage deed
- We will draft a Transfer Deed which transfers ownership of the property from the seller to you
- We agree on a moving date with the seller’s solicitor (making sure this is convenient for you)
- We exchange contracts with the seller’s solicitor
- We will request mortgage funds from your lender
- On the completion date, we transfer the funds for the purchase of the property to the seller’s solicitors and ensure the property is signed over to you
- We arrange for the keys to be released to you (this usually happens about lunchtime)
- We continue to work for you to deal with the post-completion aspects of the transaction including sending the Transfer Deed to the land registry and paying stamp duty on your behalf.
Kind words from people like you
At Optimal Solicitors, we are here for you in your time of need. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s what our clients have to say about us.
How else can we help you and your family?
Our genuine understanding of your needs helps us to look after you and your family, now and in the future
We are accredited by:
Buy a property without the hassle
Whether you’re a landlord, first-time buyer, or simply moving up the property ladder, we’ll do everything we can to remove the complexity around the conveyancing process.
Get support all the way to completion
Buying a house can be extremely stressful, especially if you don’t choose your solicitor carefully. Unless you have a team by your side that’s dedicated to moving your purchase along, you may struggle to complete quickly and easily.
Optimal Solicitors take a proactive approach to conveyancing. We'll be there for you every step of the way, minimising the chance of any costly mistakes or the transaction falling through. Our team is committed to making any home purchase as simple as can be.
We’ve helped thousands of people, just like you, get the best outcome
Why Optimal Solicitors
Your partnership with a solicitor should be based on trust. You want to know that they have everything in hand, and that you won’t run into any problems along the way to securing your new home.
With us, you can rest assured that we’ll do everything in our power to make the entire process seamless – from completing all the relevant checks and liaising with the seller’s solicitors to arranging for the keys to be released.
At Optimal Solicitors, we confirm our costs in our free initial consultation. We aim to make conveyancing advice as affordable and transparent as possible.
Experience a better way to purchase a home
Our team will work hard to make sure that your property purchasing experience is an easy-going, straightforward one. Speak to us today, and learn what we can do for you.